Women’s Diagnostic Services
For all the ages and stages of your life: woman-focused, personal care.
The expertise you trust.
Women's Diagnostic Services of Jefferson Regional Medical Center and JRMC Diagnostics provides comprehensive, specialized services provided by board-certified radiologists on staff at Jefferson Regional Medical Center:
- Screening and Diagnostic digital mammography
- Breast and pelvic ultrasound; breast MRI, and bone density (DEXA) testing
- Ultrasound-guided core biopsies;stereotactic biopsies
- Same day/next day appointments; convenient locations close to home
- Most exams are completed in less than 30 minutes
Locations are at Jefferson Regional Medical Center in Jefferson Hills and Bethel Park; JRMC Diagnostics at the Jefferson Medical Arts Building in Jefferson Hills; in Brentwood, Charleroi, and the Waterfront complex in Homestead;
Call 412-469-5234 for an appointment and for pre-registration.