Exceptional patient care before, during, and after your surgery — we pride ourselves on it.
At Jefferson Regional Medical Center, we strive to make your surgery day go as smoothly as possible from the moment you enter our doors, until your discharge.
You can be assured that your primary care physician and our skilled, experienced surgeons will work together for the best surgical outcome possible. Our team of registered nurses, surgical technologists, anesthesiologists, and healthcare technicians work to ensure a positive surgical experience for each and every patient we serve.
Exceptional Level of Quality Care
Jefferson Regional’s newly expanded $17.5 million Operating Rooms feature state-of-the-art technologies, an on-site pathology lab and dedicated pharmacy. Modern high-definition video equipment enhances the surgical team’s capabilities to view sharper, more accurate images especially in minimally invasive laparoscopic, vascular, and cardiothoracic surgery.
With more than 10,000 surgeries performed annually, Jefferson Regional is proud to provide an exceptional level of surgical expertise and care.
Most Performed Surgical Procedures at Jefferson Regional
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy (Gall Bladder removal)
- Cystoscopy (Bladder Procedures)
- Total Knee Replacement
- Hernia Repairs
- Knee Arthroscopy
- CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft)
- Total Hip Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Arthroscopy Shoulder (Rotator Cuff repair)
- Insertion Infusion Port
Your safety and well-being is our number one priority. You can play a vital role in reducing risks during surgery by following these steps:
- Inform your doctor of any past medical history, including sleep apnea or any health conditions which could affect your surgery or treatment.
- Patients who smoke are at a higher risk for developing infections. If you are a smoker, talk to a health care professional about ways to quit before surgery.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your surgery, please do not hesitate to contact your surgeon or primary care physician.
Location and Parking
The Surgery Center is located just past the Emergency Department at Jefferson Regional Medical Center. Convenient, free reserved parking spaces for surgical patients are available. The Surgery Center is open for procedures from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Family members or friends accompanying the patient will wait in the spacious Surgery Center waiting room with free Wi-Fi, and a vending area with snacks, coffee and tea.