The Orthopedic Surgery Program at Jefferson Regional Medical Center has been recognized as one of the best in Western Pennsylvania because of the quality and diversity of our services, and our focus on the comfort and convenience of our patients.
Our services include inpatient and outpatient, medical and surgical care of orthopedic related issues including trauma, degenerative joint disease, occupational medicine, sports injury, nerve entrapment, spinal, and congenital issues.
Why choose Jefferson Regional Medical Center’s Orthopedic Institute for your orthopedic care?
- Certified by The Joint Commission for Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement ™
- Highmark Blue Distinction for Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement™
- Designated as a 2012 Aetna Institute of Quality® Orthopedic Care Facility for Total Joint Replacement and Spine Surgery
- Private Rooms
- Valet Parking
- Experience – More than 700 Total Joint Replacements performed every year.
- Board-certified Surgeons
- Patient Satisfaction noted at the 99th percentile in Western Pa. and the 92nd percentile nationally