The Infusion Center assists all Jefferson Regional physicians by offering skilled nursing care in highly specialized outpatient services, including services for our cancer care program.
Located on the Oncology Unit at Jefferson Regional Medical Center, appointments are available at the Infusion Center Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by calling central scheduling at 412-469-5234. For those patients needing daily infusions on weekends and/or holidays, we are happy to offer special arrangements for this service. Please contact us at 412-469-5176.
Our highly trained, certified medical staff at the Infusion Center provides the following services:
- Blood administration
- Difficult IV starts
- Dressing changes of wounds
- Foley catheters
- Immunization panels and injections
- IV therapy of all types including chemotherapy, immunotherapy and biotherapy
- Lab draws from central lines and implanted ports
- Lab tests including PPD, TSH, TRH, cortisol stim and plasma catecholamines
- Observation and assessment
- Paracentesis assistance
- Port access
- Self-injection training
- Vascular access and maintenance, including placement of PICC and midlines using ultrasound technology
- Therapeutic phlebotomies
- Water deprivation testing
For more information about the Infusion Center at Jefferson Regional Medical Center, call us at 412-469-5176.