Developing the best care plan begins by making a correct diagnosis. Jefferson Regional Medical Center and JRMC Diagnostic Services provide state-of-the-art diagnostic services including:
- laboratory testing (bloodwork, strep tests, urine tests)
- cardiac testing (EKGs, echocardiograms; vascular ultrasound)
- PET/CT scans
- x-ray, digital, and computer-aided imaging
- ultrasound imaging, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Women's diagnostic services (including mammograms; breast and pelvic ultrasound; bone density testing (DEXA)
Jefferson Regional Medical Center and JRMC Diagnostic Services provide the latest in diagnostic testing at several convenient locations throughout the South Hills. Test availability varies by location. Search for services by Location or Service.