Patients & Visitors
Whether you arrive at Jefferson Regional Medical Center as a patient or a guest, you can be assured that our staff will strive to make your stay comfortable. The information presented here can answer many of your questions about the scope of services we provide for our patients and their visitors.
For the safety of our patients, visitors and staff, the following are prohibited at this facility:
- The possession of firearms, weapons and explosives
- The unauthorized taking of photographs or video/audio recordings
- The use of tobacco products, illegal drugs, alcohol or smoking
For general information, call 412-469-5000.
- Patient room and phone numbers
- Visiting hours
- Department phone numbers and hours of operation