Accessing the Learning System
1. The NetLearning homepage for Jefferson Regional Medical Center employees will appear.
2. In the login box, type in your user ID (the first four letters of your last name and the last four digits of your social security number)
EX: Mary Johnson, SS# 987-65-4321, her user ID would be JOHN4321
If your last name has only 2 or 3 letters, use Xs so that you have 4 places.
EX: Mary Day, SS# 123-45-6789, her user ID would be DAYX6789
3. Your password is jefferson
Navigating the NetLearning Learning Center:
When you first login you will see three boxes:
My courses/classes box (where you will find any assigned courses)
My completions box (this a record of your completed courses/classes)
My recertifications (a reminder of any clinical recerts)
You will see these 3 boxes from the Main tab. If you click on the Reports tab, you will see the 3 types of reports you can access for reference.
- Enrollments & Completions
- Transcripts (type you will use the most)
You will also have a Main Menu drop down list. From this drop down list you can:
- Edit your profile
- Enter information regarding any license that you may have. (RN, CRNP, etc.)
- Access the HELP section for any questions you may have about NetLearning.
To log out of the learning system, use the Sign Out button next to the Main Menu drop down list.