Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I find out about Jefferson Regional job openings?
- How do I apply for a job at Jefferson Regional?
- Is there a way I can check the status of my application?
- How long is my application active?
- What benefits are available to Jefferson Regional employees?
You are encouraged to visit the job-search section of our website for a complete listing of job openings.
The easiest and quickest way is to complete an online application.
Search for available jobs and apply online.
- Computer Kiosks
Applicants who do not have internet access may use computer kiosks to complete an online application. The computers are located in the Human Resources department on the third floor of the James Bibro Pavilion and are available from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Please do not apply to more than five positions.
Applicants can utilize the Application Status Button on our website for an email checking the status of an application.
We currently retain applications in our database for up to one year from the date it is received by the Human Resources Department.
Jefferson Regional Medical Center offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, which include:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employer Paid Pension Program
- 403(b) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-Site Daycare
- Career Counseling
- Employee Assistance Program
- Affordable On-Site Parking
- Employee Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group Legal Insurance
- Health Charges Discount Policy